Naveen kumar diwaker
    Your County : india
    Your Nationality : indian
    Best Position : goalkeeper , stopper
    Current Club : NVD-CITY FC
    Previous Clubs : uttrakhand FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR
    Country you live : india

Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : playing with many other clubs such as "Punjab heroes FC" , "uttrakhand FC" , "Jaguar FC" , "Ghaziabad FC" , "Media united FC" , "youngunner FC" , "young cannon" and m very much eager to play from your club and wanna chance to do much better than that what i m and wanna exceed my limits for the betterment of the club . i m very much dedicated towards football and seeking for a good opportunity.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : can play in all the position in the field and preform also on a particular given job. the position u will choose to allow me play i'll be playing on it without any hesitation. i can play upto hours and hours continuous a 11 sided game on any position and giving my full at those all
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : m very much dedicating and i have learned all without any help of the coach is all my dedication and passion which brought me up to this level. and also attaching my video link it (http://youtu.be/16o30aV7hDw) he must allow me because i want to learn more and more as much as possible and what ever is the game or situation is present or given i can stand with my team forever whome with i m playing or would play.  Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS