FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

PLAYING FOOTBALL FIRST TIME TRIALS Mohamed Abdullahi

Mohamed Abdullahi
    Your County : Nairobi
    Your Nationality : Kenyan
    Best Position : Second Striker
    Current Club : Tunawess Academy
    Previous Clubs : None
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club which is able to make me a better player.
    Country you live : Kenya
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football in 2003.Football was not well developed in Kenya so,we created a group of youth players and everyone contributed something little and created our own league.Even though we were young and knew little about football we did our best to nature our talent because that is how much we loved the game.Seven years later,i joined Tunawess Academy in Nairobi.Here i met a brilliant coach who was trained by the Dutch football governing body who has transformed me to a fantastic player and am looking for a club that will help me showcase my talent to the world.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have the ability to play in various positions i.e right wing,left wing,second striker.I have the ability to dribble and take on 2 to 3 players,i can fall back and help in defending or to collect the ball from the midfield and take it to my fellow striker.I have the pace and i am able to use both of my foots to shoot,pass or bring in a cross hence being a nightmare to defenders.I am also a good corner taker with the ability to find my fellow teammates.I can also hold the ball to allow my teammates to come up during counter attacks.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial because i can play in various positions,use both of my foots.I can get goals for the team.I can dribble and create chances from anywhere.I also have a passion for the game because of how we use to organise our own leagues while i was a kid,i also have experience in playing in the youth leagues since i have played in the MYSA YOUTH LEAGUE.I can also fit in any team as i am a disciplined player believe it or not i have never been shown a red or yellow card.I am also ready to learn and i am a very friendly and sometimes even shy.Any Academy Director who gives me the chance will never regret.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS