FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

MERSEYSIDE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS Marios Avraam

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Marios Avraam
    Your County : Merseyside
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Home Bargain (Liverpool County League Under 18's)
    Previous Clubs : Apoel Fc, Park View Rangers Fc,AEP FC (Paphos Cyprus)
    Which Club you want a trials for : Clubs in the North West Of England
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Started playing football from the age of 4 and ever since then haven't stopped played for Apoel Fc Under 9's age of 7 then when I turned 8 I played for the Apoel Fc Under 10's then I decided to leave Apoel and play for Park View Rangers till the age of 15 then I moved up North to Liverpool due to my dad death then I joined Home N Bargain first season I got picked for the Reps which was a achievement for me after the season ended I decided to go over to Paphos and play for AEP Paphos they wanted me to play for the under 21's then go into the first team but due to me being half greek I had to the national army for 14 months so I came back to England and I've been playing for Home N Bargain since I've been back in the Liverpool Under 18's County League.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability is that I have good technique control the ball well whether it be chest, foot or head can play players in at the right time although I'm striker I can play Centre Attack Midfielder but I'm a natural born goalscorer don't stop scoring goals for the team I with.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : A Academy Director should pick me because I will give 100% in training and matches whether it be friendlies or competition I've been playing since the age of 4 I have a passion for the game I love playing the sport I'm a goalscorer and in whatever I do I'm determined to win so I won't let the Academy Director Down.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS