HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Alberto Naruseb
    Your Nationality : Namibian
    Best Position : CAM or CM
    Current Club : katsville 
    Previous Clubs : katsville
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club
    Country you live : Namibia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : By the aged of 7 years. While playing for my school soccer team the coach of katsville saw me play and took me for trials at his team. I become the captain of the under 9 team the following year. Made 16 appearances for the under 13 National team and scored 6 goals in total. During this year I played for the under 15 team, captain my school to league success winning the knockout tournament 6-0 amd was voted man of the match and best player of the tournament. I was called up to the under 17 National team.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play as a central attacking middfielder or as a central middfieder. I am capable of scoring goals. I have the ability to take long range shots and convert them into goals. I have great vision to make goal scoring opportunities and I liked competition.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : So tha t I can show the quality of my football. The experience I have gained all these years and share the love of football with someone who knows the love of football. And can help me develop more and more. And help me reach my potential in football

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS