FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

JACK KELLY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Jack Kelly
    Your Email Address : 
    Your Enquiry : Hello my name is jack Kelly I'm 18 years old born on the 11th june 1994. I am a goalkeeper and I started playing football at a later start in life compared to others and within my first 2 months of playing youth football had my first trial professional trial at 13. I have spent my youth career trialling and playing for teams like Chelsea, millwall, Charlton and I few others however as a goalkeeper I was only in the 5 foot range and told they could never take me because of my height. I have played for district sides and then went on to represent Kent county while at school. I then done a football apprentice/colleague with a non league side hit a growth spurt now standing at 6ft 1. Throughout the season rumours speculated that I had league sides watching but at the end of the season I broke my foot which was such bad timing as it left me out pre season and teams gone off picking up their summer signings. I am back training now and playing for fitness and I know given just once chance I can prove my ability all I'm asking is if you could give me that chance. Thanks for your time if interested my contact details are

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS