Benjamin Sammut
    Your County : Mgarr
    Your Nationality : Malta
    Best Position : CentreBack
    Current Club : Mgarr United
    Previous Clubs : Mgarr, Stapenhill, Angelsy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Liverpool
    Country you live : Malta
    Write about your football history : Started playing football at the age of 5, played started my career as a striker. At the age of 10 my family and I moved to England where I played left and right back. At the age of 14 my family and I moved back to Malta moved back to Malta, were I now play centre back. I have been a captain since I can read the game well. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : Over the years I have learned to read the game really well and know were to guide my team mates. I am described as a strong centre back, likes to compete against though opponents, great header of the ball, great scorer especially at set pieces. Comfortable with both feet and have confidence on the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : The academy should choose me since I have worked very hard and took football serious throughout my career but never had the chance to play at a more advanced level. I believe I have the ability to make the team better since I am a hard worker. May you choose the right footballer! Good luck :)

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS