Last Name: Manford
    City: Blackpool
    State/Prov: Lancashire
    Your AgE
    Playing Position: Centre half
    Current Football Club: Poulton youth u13s
    Past Football Clubs: Staining f.c and Lytham juinors
    Football Club you want a trial for: Blackburn
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Played since I could kick a ball .i have played for a couple of teams and now settled at poulton youth for the past 4yrs as captain.i have never missed a game or training session .i play centre half mostly but have played right back and left back if I an needed...
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a player that can play with both feet and i am a great header of the ball.i am a calm player who gets the team organised especially on set play's.I am a strong player who likes to role his sleeves up and get stuck in  I am confident on ball with both feet ....
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Over the past seasons I have won players player ,manager player,parents player and the Christopher hodge trophy given by and voted by all team managers from our youth club .i eat and drink football and love it with passion and would love to be further coached by a academy ,as I feel that I have a talent that can be nurtured by your academy...

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS