CRAIG READ

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Craig read
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Cf,Rw,Lm
    Current Club : chalton cougars
    Previous Clubs : Luton borough dragons
    Which Club you want a trials for : Luton town, chelsea fc, Fleetwood Town, Southend United
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Started playing wen I was 4 for a nursery then I quit football the after a week I asked my dad to start a team we went to Luton borough dragons then the team got folded I went to my team I'm at now and played one game I've got two top goal scores awards 2 managers player and one players player
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can run fast jump high I'm 5ft9 and my ability is curl and heading and accuracy on goal . I can do good in goal sometimes and my hight comes in use a lot powerful shoot and I don't go down easily I have never been booked or red carded but I do not play dirty I play fair and just go out there and do the best I can.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because football is my passion I love it I would do anything to play pro football and I will do my hardest week in week out try and never give up if I lose the ball I get it back and I always every day will go out side around when I come home from school 3:00 and go out play football till 9 at night I will prove to anyone that football is my passion any game on tv I watch and I think that's why.I love football

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS