Yves Bampelenga

Your County : united kingdom
    Your Nationality : British citizen 
    Best Position : Goalkeeper 
    Current Club : on the look up 
    Previous Clubs : West ham united
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club available
    Country you live : United kingdom London 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of seven. i loved football so much and i used to go watch matches to learn from goalkeepers. Football means so much to me, and i know i have what it takes to make it, and i been working really hard all this years to get an opportunity to show what i am made of. I always watch football mostly when the first team are playing to learn a new skills and to challenge myself but making if I’m going to be better then the goalkeeper i see them playing in the first team and I believe i can become has good as Buffon and Iker Casillas and i also believe that i can become better than Petr cech. I am really hoping that you show faith in me by giving me a chance to prove myself in front of everyone and I promise I wouldn’t let you down. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : 

Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Save: I’m able to save a long range shot and a short range shot I’m quick at reacting when is one v one situation Handling: I can catch a long range shot and I’m confident to come out and collect the ball from a corner or when a free kick is taking it.y Reaction: I’m very quick at reacting, especially when the ball is deflected to a player and is heading to the back of the net Communication i like to communicated with my players because is the best way to overcome challenges and i like to make them understand possition they are playing. And is my job to talk as a Goalkeeper because its makes them trust me better and to understand me better 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS