Dimitrios Papadimitriou
    Your County : Australia
    Your Nationality : Australian
    Best Position : Winger
    Current Club : Moreland Zebras
    Previous Clubs : Melbourne Heart FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any England teams or serie a
    Country you live : Australia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been selected in all victorian state representative teams and currently lead the assist table in my league. I have previously been contracted with Melbourne Heart FC youth team and had a good season there assisting the most the club has had in a season. I have always been an impact player. Somebody who can change the game for a team. I have played at the highest level in Australia an I want to try overseas
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very fast player that is very good with both left and right feet. My first touch and body positioning is what stands out in me. I take on players and have a good shooting accuracy with both feet. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : They should give me a trial because I have played in the highest league and played well in my country. I want to have the opportunity to play abroad and push my abilities to the highest level to get a contract somewhere. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS