HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ryan Maxey
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Pinefleet Wolferton
    Previous Clubs : hessle sporting & east riding rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : grimsby town
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : i scored about 25 goals last season and got about 15 assists, me and my strike partner scored around 50 goals between us. Every season i manage to win a lot of trophies in the presentations such as players player twice and managers player once and hopefully get one this season, in the past ive scored a lot of crucial game winners which have either kept us in the league or got us promoted.
    Write about your Playing Ability : Im a athletic player and like to put myself around on the pitch, also i'm quite a fast runner. I've got good passing accuracy whether its long distance or short distance. Im not afraid to shoot on sight of goal and have good shot power. I also like to header the ball in any positions and i also can run at defence at pace as i do it a lot for my team. I usually take corners for my team because i have got good crossing ability. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : i think i have a lot of potential as a player, i hope i can get the chance to show what i can do and progress as a player. I will always put 100% effort into any game or training session and will always do my best

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS