Last Name: Ugbonta
    City: Enugu
    State/Prov: Enugu
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Central striker
    Current Football Club: None
    Past Football Clubs: None
    Football Club you want a trial for: Arsenal
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I play  as central striker.My dad educated me on various skills to decide matches He also educated me on various vision passes and deadly shots.Now today with my height at 6 feet 5 ,I  can guard and hold the ball giving deadly long range passes and shots and even take the responsibity of the defender.My love for soccer is beyond anything.I know this is meant for players in clubs but my experience comes from my school and there is nothing I see on tv that I havent practised and perfected now.

Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: Like I said,My playing experience comes from playing college.I am capable of holding a ball and supplying a quick pass and my shots with my right are mainly heavy and dreaded and finally I have the the ability to dribble trickishly into the defence without getting touched.

Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I should be given a trial because of my unquenchable thirst and hunger to play football,not just because of the fame but the urge to put the ball through defenders and blast the net with a shot and becoming a team player is irresistable.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS