FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ryan
    Last Name: McDermott
    City: Wolverhampton
    State/Prov: West Midlands
    Your Age: 18
    Playing Position: RB / LB / RW
    Current Football Club: Claregate Harries (Sunday League)
    Past Football Club: n/a
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing football when I was in school, I used to play for all my school football teams as you do as young player wanting to succeed and improve. I then moved onto to helping coach people with disabilities at the age of 12-15. At these times I had trials for Wolves around the age or 11-13, unfortunately I didn't succeed as I was shy and didn't communicate, but as I've got older I'm more confident and would like another blast.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: My playing ability is simple, work the ball, work as a team, give 100% effort and ability while playing. I focus on building bonds with players and make sure I communicate and play at the best of my ability every time. I like playing one two's and swinging the ball around from side to side to make gaps and push on the mistakes of the opposition.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I am passionate about football and always have been, I give 110% effort while playing and I'm very physical and have great strength to support where I play. I think I could be a great asset to a team under the right coaching as I've never really played football at a high level but I believe I can do it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS