Thabang Bangz Mpati
    Your County : Pretoria,Gauteng
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Midfielder
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : Waterkloof
    Which Club you want a trials for : Norwich City
    Country you live : South Africa
    Write about your football history : I have a football mind, I know I have the raw talent to become a somebody in the football world and currently I just play for the school team because there aren't any local league clubs but that wont stop me from achieving my goal in football. I play to my full every chance I get because you never know who is watching. I know I have what it takes but now I just have to convince you that I have it.
    Write about your Playing Ability : Easy to adapt to any style, I have all the basics of football in the back of my head. I have the pace, composure and ability to turn nothing into something. I have the flair and natural talent but what good is that if I do not have the necessary resources to better them into becoming a superstar in the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Its up to the director, but one thing I've heard all my life after impressing random individuals is " you have the potential to be great". I want this opportunity because I'm not getting any younger and opportunities like that wont come everyday unless you make them happen. I believe I deserve a chance to showcase my skills with the ball at my feet, I don't want to live regretting why I never tried to use my given talent. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS