Last Name: Chacon
    City: Korsholm
    State/Prov: 65610
    Your Age: 17
    Playing Position: Defensive midfielder
    Current Football Club: Vasa IFK
    Past Football Club: Vasa IFK
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Any club in England
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started when I was 4 years. I have always loved to play football.
    I have been in Spain at the age of 15 playing for U. Estepona c.f (40km from Malaga).
    I have always played with older than my age, so right now im training with the first team here in Vasa IFK (2 division) and playing with u 21. I made my first goal at age of 15 with the first team (2nd div)
    And I am 17 years old, born in 1997.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I'm a leader. I am a aggresive player and never play for myselfe, always for my team!
    I have a great right foot with good shoot. And im good crossing the ball over enemy defenders and simply good at passing. Im tall so im good heading as well.
    My best thing is I can read the game very very good. I know where to pass before I got the ball.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I need this, I am ready to do everything. I am 100% football. I don't drink I don't smoke, I have left some much things just for football. I see myselfe as strong mentality. I know England is far away but I'm ready for everything. I want this bad as I want to breath.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS