Oznef Cassar
    Your County : Malta
    Your Nationality : Maltese
    Best Position : Central Midfielder 
    Current Club : Valletta FC
    Previous Clubs : Kirkop UTD
    Which Club you want a trials for : Luton Town FC
    Country you live : Malta
    Write about your football history : I start my football career when I was 4 years old first i was a player with tarxin rainbows which I learned a lot and won personal prizes like player of the year of the club, then at the age of 10 I moved to Gudja United, there I couldn't manage to win trophys with my team but only on personal level again. At the age of 12 I was still playing with Gudja and I was called up with the National Team, I was training as well with the seniors team and only appeared few minutes in a friendly. At the age of 14 I moved to Valletta FC, there I won under 17's league, under19's and seniors league, Under 19's I won it twice.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am really a team player, I work hard on the field never stop given my best, my abilities are that I am good in passing long and short distance, I read the game really well, My timing on the ball is perfect, my accuracy for shooting is one of the ability that I have, I rarely shoot outside the post. I am really good in set pieces as well.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : An Academy director should give me a trial, cause I believe in my self and I believe that I can make it to the top level, but being a Maltese you will have some difficult cause agents want look for Maltese players and when you start to get older and have family you start quiting football slowly cause you can't make a living in it. I want to become a professional footballer cause football is my life I enjoy doing a lot and I am the best in it. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS