HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Szymon Walaszczyk
    Your Nationality : Polish
    Best Position : right defender
    Current Club : Vegoria Football Club
    Previous Clubs : Vegoria Club
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal 
    Country you live : Poland
    Write about your football history : I am playing football since I was 5 years old. I do have a lots of successes in football. I have won the first place Premier Cup for juniors in Warsaw also lots of matches on arrival finished very often aim for first place.My citi is small so I do not have chance to show my abilities as a football player so my dream is to have chance and get a trial with a great coach who can tell me if I have a chance to become a good player. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I Most of the time I do play as a right defender but if I have to I can find my self in different position. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : My life -long dream is to play at a good cluband I thing that I have a condition. I do not have opportunities in my city to show my abilities so my dream is to get a chance and get a trial under the experienced coach who will be able to tell me if and what is my chance to become a good player in the future. I am able to come any time for a trial if you wiell give me a chance. Kind regards. Szymom

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS