FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Leo fofie
    Your Nationality : Ghana
    Best Position : cm
    Current Club : Shoreditch fc
    Previous Clubs : westward fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham fc
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My football history i started playing football when i was 7 years old i have a young talent which could not be wasted.however i have been in club's such as westward boys fc & Shoreditch fc my mum and dad always wanted me to be a footballer caused in a African household they say you are the one who needs to bring money in this house.but i believe that that's my mission and reach my target like my teacher's says.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My ability in football is my every movement as soon as i make a move i want the person to use his vision and find me and eventually the ball will end up in the back of the net.and the touch and awareness has to be good or the opposite team could score.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An director should give me a trial because i had the courage the search this link up and try and manage to get a trial.But even though if i don't get a trial i will never give up i will try and try and try.When i eventually get one so that's why i want you to accept me and not ignore my offer Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS