FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

GHANAIAN FOOTBALL TRIALS Kwaku Odame-Darkwa

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Kwaku Odame-Darkwa
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : CAM
    Current Club : n/a
    Previous Clubs : mitcham park fc, morden little league, Rutlish High School, mitcham little league
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football from the age of 6, I first stared playing for morden little league, then at the age of 12 I began to play for Grand Drive fc, the as I became mature in my ball game I was offered a place at tooting and mitcham fc but I declined, I later got scouted for the merton football team which I participated in for 2 year, I then went on to play for mitcham park fc 'surrey youth league (premier league) at the age of 14-15. I also played football for my school football team (Rutlish high school) at the age of 11-15 and I am still currently laying for them; however I went for trials for fulham development team and I have gained a scholarship to harris acadamey high school.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I a Centre attacking and Defensive midfeilder I mainly prefer to play CAM, I am able to use both feet, the enbles me to have comfort in a game, my strongest foot, is my right foot.I an able to play for a full game beacuse my fitness is up to game standards.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me a trial beacuse, I am a dedicated player who love to play his football, I am an obedient player when on the pitch. If I was given a trial, by an academy director I wouldn't let him/ her down for the choice they have made. I am a talented player I have a lot of skill and I also have good mentality of the game.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS