yahaya ayuba
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : 7
    Current Club : dynamic supporting sollution kaduna
    Previous Clubs : celtic academy kaduna
    Which Club you want a trials for : newcastle
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i started football since age 3, i later joined our school team and i have played for 3 school teams and i was part of the northern zone airtel rising stars champions team kaduna c, then celtic academy kaduna invite me for trials and now they promote me to dss
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i have good running speed,i run 30m in 3.8sec, i like passing both long and short range are good, i can hold and driblle pass 3 to 5 players,am always taking freekick and penalty and i like to cross ball and i take corner kicks, i can jump high and my heading is good
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i want the trial just because i want to show the academy and the team my talent and and be a good footballer to get a get into the team to train and play and be one of the best player because i know i am, and to show my passion for football and also to prove what i said, thank you Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS