Shehiryar Naeem
    Your County : Essex
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Center Midfield
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham Hotspur
    Country you live : UK
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I joined my secondary school football team when I was 13 years of age in 2010. I every now and then play at Hackney Marsh where David Beckham used to play when he was a young boy at my age or so. Every Saturday when I'm free, I go Power League in Muswell Hill with friends. I also play in parks and teach other people to play football. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Goal Keeper: I rate myself as 60/100. sometimes I struggle. Defender: I rate myself 50/50. sometimes good, sometimes bad. Midfield: I rate myself 80/100. I'm good when passing and looking out for people who are open est. Striker: I rate myself 80/100. I can shoot on target. Can score a lot of goals and win the game for the team.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Academy Director should give me a trial because I'm someone who helps others if their struggling or they can help me if I'm struggling myself. I'm that person that says "Actions Speaks Louder Than Words" and you can count on that statement. I like to learn new info in my everyday life and overall, I like to have fun with all the teammates and the manager (also the staff members).

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS