abiodun alli
    Your County : kent
    Your Nationality : irish
    Best Position : midfield
    Current Club : non
    Previous Clubs : Gleber north, Kells blackwater
    Which Club you want a trials for : any close to Kent or in Kent
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started football when I was 9 in Kells the team was a starting team was only made that week so we were in the e league.I was a defender for 2 years straight got a few trophies for man of the year then i moved to Navan but still got lifts to Kells because i still played with Kells.WE won all our leagues because of that we got skipped an extra league so we skipped the B league and got in the A league thats when things got harder for me defending wasnt easy as I was losing my ability for it but the manager noticed I was playing good enough for middfield I got the paste and strenght I played ok for the first time but ruined a few matches for us but we managed to move to premier during the summer I got called for trials for Meath Kells county it was on for two weeks once a week first week I wasnt to bad I though I wouldnt get called back but yet I did but I couldnt make it i was moving to Balbriggan in dublin that week. first month there I found a team but it was a starting team i played midfield for them was pretty easy cause it was the E league the year after the team was tearing apart but luckly a team in the same club but in the b league wanted me so i went trials and made it for them played midfield for them aswel I was playing like ive played midfield all my life we got to the A league after comming second on the B league but we flew threw the A league was a peace of cake lost one match then got a draw with them the next time but.during the summer this year i was told we were moving to England now am here looking for club. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have speed lots of stamina can get passed 3 players normaly but depend on luck on the fourth one but I try avoiding that by passing the ball as fast I can or if in field get pass one or two then pass the ball or strike it I have solid headers good chest control my touches are brilliant am strong on the ball I can dribble when needed but somtimes I diy but am working on that also takes me ten minute to get use to the match thats why I dont like starting the match till I see how the game is played I get abit pressured if am new to the team but get use to it.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i believe the academy director should give me a chance because I know I can pass the trial am confident enough football is my life I plan on making a future carrier out of it.I wanna be a famous footballer when am older playing with the professional.I got trophies to prove am good enough to be given a trial man of the year, most goals scored and hardest worker award.I can make very good chemistry with the team after getting used to the players I really want this trial badly.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS