Sufyan Zia
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : UCB
    Previous Clubs : Bordesley Rovers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa F.C
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I'm Sufyan I believe from comments I have received from others I am a talented footballer. I have just left school where I was playing for the football teams two years ahead of me because of teachers understanding my talent. Other than playing for school I have represented Bordesley Rovers in the Central Warwickshire Youth Football League where I was captain of the team for the 4 years in which I was playing for the team, furthermore I had been scouted to train in the Birmingham City F.C development centre. I had left the development centre because I didn't think the coaches were really understanding me and is the reason why I really want to show how I am as a football player
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm an attacking player, I can play with both right and left foot. I have good accuracy with my shooting and good amount of power. I believe I am good in the air and have a good jump to win balls in the air when attacking and can have a good header to put the ball past the Goalkeeper. When in possession of the ball I am confident on the ball and can have a good attempt on goal from outside of the penalty area. I also have an urge to win back the ball for my team if I have lost possession if any other team-mates have. I can pick out a long pass and can open up play when there is a decent chance. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I really haven't been given the opportunity to show my talent to the coaches which can spot young talent and make them into stars. I really want to show that I can make professional football and is the only thing I want to do as a career. I am confident to say that I will not disappoint any coaches who are watching. Thank you 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS