egbeyemi ayobami adedimeji
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigerian
    Best Position : left back,left wing
    Current Club : foudation football club
    Previous Clubs : foundation football club
    Which Club you want a trials for : barnert football club
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i am a football player from Nigeria,i play left wing,left back,a future promising footballer.i took part in the elite football competition played in the year 2012/13,i was presented to an award as the best player of the football league competition,i am very good at playing left wing and left back perfectly,very good at attacking while on the football pitch,i am very active
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : am left winger good in attacking,i played left wing,dribbling accuracy,response to the football on the pitch,quick decision making while on the football pitch,with good accurate passes, with a brilliant speed on the football pitch,and grate moves on the pitch 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : so as to showcase the football talent in me as a future promising footballer,i will be so much happy to be giving a football trial by the said football club,barnet fc,i will be very happy if am giving the opportunity to showcase the football talent in me,and to prove to the said above club the God gifted talent in me

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS