egbo valentine chinedum adrain
    Your County : enugu
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : 10
    Current Club : litas sportin club
    Previous Clubs : new haven united
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club in europe
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 10,under the local grass root team by name future stars,I first played as a striker,as I advanced and grew older..I joined my secondary school team at the age of 13,having attended many football camps like aspire 1st and 2nd edition,milo football clinic which was conducted by the ex Nigerian international,peter rufai,I participated in the all junior schools league,though I encountered many difficulties like football kits,as I advanced to senior school,I captained my school team to different competitions like shell cup,governors cup,u15 and u16 which my team came 2nd..at the age of 17,I won the u17 state league..I came out as the best player in the competition,currently am playing the u18 league.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My best position is playing from the midfield but I can also start from the defence line or also as a striker,I have proved in many matches to fit in,in any football position except from the goalie..I do define myself as a utility player...I am physically and mentally fit,I also potray different skills and technique in the field of play.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think an academy director should give me a trial Because I know and believe am a quality player,I've got the potentials and attitude,I will prove myself in the field of play if am given an opportunity to..I also have passion for the game and have always dreamt to be a professional,to play at the highest level..am also a young talent and I believe am a star yet to be discovered

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS