JIBRIL MANAF
    Your County : GHANA
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian
    Best Position : mid-field
    Current Club : sun city
    Previous Clubs : Green eagles
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal fc
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football when i was 4yrs old.When i was 10yrs,i started playing my playing school team and i was the only boy below 15yrs.In primary six,i was made the skuul team captain.So later i joined my first club team known as Green eagles,the coach was a carpenter by profession so he was not having much time on us.So the team collapsed and i went to my current team by name Suncity.Because of my hardwork i was made the assistant captain at the under 18 side.I went to secondary school and i was also made the main captain in my second year in the school and the school has given me a football certificate.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play almost the 90 minutes and i can strike very much.I work hard in football,i support the defenders and the strikers when necessary.I'm not a lazy player,a player who does not like running and attacking his opponents for preventing goals from entering into my team net.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : It's because i am gifted by God.And i want to prove to my fellow footballers that,they should work hard.I believe i can make a way when there seems to be noway.So that the team will be famous and popular woldwide.If this permission is not granted to me,then my life will be at stake.Thank you.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS