FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

MIDFIELDER ENGLISH .UK. SUNDERLAND TRIALS . JOSHUA PATERSON,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Joshua Paterson
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Centre Attacking Midfielder or Striker
    Current Club : Wilmslow Town Tigers
    Previous Clubs : Wilsmlow Sports, Poynton JFC, Everton, Crewe, Liverpool, Blackburn, Tranmere
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham, Newcastle, Sunderland, Fulham, Aston Villa, Wigan
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Started at Everton when I was 6, was there for about 1 or 2 years, was at Crewe Alexandra as well during that time, also been that Liverpool, Blackburn and Tranmere. Got released by all clubs because I was too small apart from Liverpool which I quit, Blackburn which they just released me normally same with Tranmere. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : A good passer with 3 assists already this season after just 2 games. Good vision, powerful shot as I've scored 4 goals in 2 games this season. Good leadership and good movement across the field and I like playing in Centre Midfield because I get more of the ball.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I work hard for my team and I am a team player unlike players which like to do everything themselves. I am an encouraging player on the pitch and I keep calm when on the ball and don't stress out. Can play anywhere in midfield or striker and like to be involved in play.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS