Nathaniel Burgess
    Your County : Kent
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Cliffe Royals
    Previous Clubs : Strood 87
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : Engalnd
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started my first club at the age of 8 where i played in goal, after 2 seasons in goal i decided to play as a striker. In my first season upfront i became top goalscorer and became top goalscorer for 3. i swapped teams 3 years ago and captained my team to the league cup final where i scored the first goal. this season my manager decided to put me centre back. but im goalscorer.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I think that im a natural goalscorer. I also have pace which allows me to cause trouble for defenders and have the ability to take the ball past a defender. i have good strength which allows me to beat a defender in the air but also hold the ball up so that i can create an oppurtunity for a chance on goal, im good at passing and i can spot a run and play the ball
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I feel i should be given a trial because i am hard working person. ever since i first started watching football my dream was to become a proffessional. i take criticsm well and i know a trial would be the best thing for my footballing career to see if im good enough

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS