TRIALS ENGLAND,SPAIN, NIGERIAN STRIKER AFOLABI LUKMAN OLA

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Afolabi Lukman Ola
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Striker ( 8 and 9 )
    Current Club : De diamond fc
    Previous Clubs : Paulosinia fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : any available club preferably in England or Spain
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started competitive football in my primary and secondary schools where i represented my classes for inter class match competitions and i was prolific as a supporting striker and as a striker, scoring lots of goals with several assists.I also represented my school at the junior level to play principal cup which my school emerge third place and i was second highest scorer of the tournament.After my secondary education i joined an amateur club here in Lagos in a top by recommendation of one of my fans and i started playing lot of competitions withing and outside Lagos in a top striking role up to date as i am known as "Torres" by my football fans.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have scoring ability and also provide good assist to my peer.I also have the strength to make tackles whenever my team loss possession of the ball to the opponent.I have dribbling skills,and ability and strength to play ninety minutes without losing agility.I am also very good at taking penalties.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be giving a trial because i have lots of potential to give to any club i find myself and i always listen to my coach advice to improve.I maintain high level of humility and good conduct both on and off the pitch and i am a team player and can also play as o lone striker which i can give my Agent a good option.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS