FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

rui robinson 
    Your Nationality : black jamacian 
    Best Position : right winger 
    Current Club : continental stars 
    Previous Clubs : westbrom colts/wallsal shadow 
    Which Club you want a trials for : birmingham city 
    Country you live : great britan 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Well i played for westbrom colts for about 7 months they where really good i played but i never played as much i was all ways on the bench because there was players keep coming in and i just didnt really get a chances so i left there then i went to wallsal and i played a couple games there i was going to stay but i moved houses and i could not get any transport so i couldnt go back.so then i went to rubry juniors and i played there then i didnt no what i was doing for the seassion so i started traning with a higher leage because i found rubry to easy and boring and i wonted a challang and now i just wont to stay at a clube but i wont to give blues a big shot i just wont to show them my fantastic abillity i just want one chances to show them that i have abillity to be in there sqaud 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing abillity is good i work on my fitness a lot i train hard every day i just need to learn how to stay in my position and i need to learn to turn and run with the ball my attitued to football if great i dont mouan i just get on with it and i am fast i put my all and my best into football 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because attitued is fantastic i have the abillity to be in there team and i am a good team worker and i also help out each others i have skills i work hard i have a great touch on the ball and i also can shit with my left foot but it is not perfict all i want is one chances to see if i can get into the clube even if i dont it will be a fantastic exsperiences because at least i no i will be able to say to my self at least u try to achive you gold and if i do get into the sqaud that will be a bounes 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS