Abdulrahman Haruna Mahdi
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : forward
    Current Club : Glory sports academy
    Previous Clubs : montkiara fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : anyone
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I was playing for montkiarafc in Malaysia for the past two years trying to get me a professional contract but unfortunately I couldn't get any, and I am a very good striker. And by finding you I have hope that my dreams will become true. But now am playing with one academy here in Nigeria, but looking for a professional team that will help me out. I am playing some league here to help me gain much experience
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very good finisher and a creative player and I have got what it takes to help the team at every time in the field of play. I am alao a creative player who can play from the attacking midfield to support the top striker by creating a wonderful chances for him in order to score some goals for the team.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I have to ability to help the academy to achieve so many things in some years to come. I always like to play as team player in order to enjoy the game throughout the match. I hate losing when playing Football, always encourage my team members to play calmly.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS