FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

YOUNG FOOTBALLER SEEKS TRIALS SPURS, CRYSTAL PALACE, ALBANIA. ENGLAND GB ERVIN PRUSHI

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Ervin prushi
    Your Nationality : Albania 
    Best Position : CB
    Current Club : Omonia youth 
    Previous Clubs : Broadwater farm 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham Hotspur crystal palace 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've haven't play for lots of team but the team that I have played for I think I done a great job. I haven't won many trophies with clubs but I have own trophies with my school team which is Park view school.for my school team I play as a goal keeper but my best position is as a CB. Last season I scored 20 goals as a CB 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a tall defender that is very fast and that can tackle very well. I like to push up a bit to score, I am great at heading the ball . I can play CM as well Im avery good at passing the ball and I have a great shoot with power last season with the team I play for I got 20 goal in 22 games as a CB
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think that I have the quality to make it in a academy, you don't get a lot of fast CB that can pass the ball shot with power and score lots of goals but I think I could make any teams defence stronger with my quality of defending and I'm a six foot 14 year old who scores lots of headers

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS