OSUN STATE NIGERIA. ARSENAL TRIALS ADEYEMI ABIODUN

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Adeyemi
    Last Name: Abiodun
    City: Ororuwo
    State/Prov: Osun state
    Your Age: 20years old
    Playing Position: Outside left (Winger)
    Current Football Club: Unique football club ororuwo, osun state nigeria.
    Past Football Clubs: Joda football academy of nigeria.
    Football Club you want a trial for: Arsenal football club
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: My interest in football began as a young primary school boy where i played admist elderly players. Despite my age and size, i was made the games prefect at my final class. In secondary school, i served as a member of school team from Junior secondary3 to senior secondary3 where i was also made the games prefect. As a natural left, my skill attracted many clubs which made me played in osun, oyo, ogun and lagos states of nigeria. As an outside left (WINGER), I am also fit at any wing i may be assigned to play. With the spirit of oneness, we won many competitions as i scored more goals. Being a player, i train everyday and then i want to be a professional footballer and be among the best in the world. My football trip to CANADA was punctured by am agent who carted away with my money and that of others in 2009. As now, am a footballer free agent.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: As a well trained and disciplined footballer, i go for physicall exercises on daily basic. This always make me steady for playing always without being tired. I can play two full competitions in a day. I see other players as professional colleagues and always play a neat games for their savety.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Am academy manage should give me a trial so as to know much about my competency in playing. Through trial, he would discover the length at which i can play, the wings i can be fixed in to play, how much i can endure; how much i can cooperate with other players and able to discover my skills and styles when displaying.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS