Josh wainwright 
    Your County : United Kingdom 
    Your Nationality : British 
    Best Position : Centre back 
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : None 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any 
    Country you live : United Kingdom 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played as a centre back against Newcastle,Wigan,Oldham,Liverpool,Everton,Manchester City and Manchester Utd I have been Captain for two of these games I have also played in a regional tournament against clubs like theses I also play for Blackpool kicks project. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a centre back and I am quite fit I can last 90minutes I have never been sent off in a football match and I also have pride to be playing football and I am not violent and always fair and stick by the rules I can also midfield as a playmaker and good at holding the ball up if needed 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think a academy director should give me a trial so I can prove what I am capable of and show them that I have pride in what I do and also have respect for the game and listen to what I am being told and show that I can be a leader at the game and be a role model in what I do.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS