Okechukwu Joseph Ifeanyi Sylvanus 
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : 7
    Current Club : Super bees
    Previous Clubs : super stars
    Which Club you want a trials for : Barcelona 
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played for the above two mentioned clubs. When I was still St my tender age atleast 7.I was the then youngest player In the club. Everyone admires my efforts in marking and the unlimited speed I have Well In all this I think always that my best isn't enough I Needed to trying out at other clubs, My then manager who was a pastor always call me My proud player
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I paly Seven ( 7) position and every wing Of necessary. I also had been inspired by two Of these below mentioned players Messi and C Ronaldo,they really inspired me When I watch them play. Giving me the courage to do.more. My playing ability is lovable by all am to play with 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : For success training inorder to been sure about me and to know the clubs I can play with. Outside that, no player works without a coach, am saying In arials that the newly intakes should be taking care Of. Academic director aids the player interest to multiply the ability to play 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS