FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

UNITED KINGDOM, LEFT MIDFIELD, TRIALS DAGENHAM, REDBRIDGE, JORDAN SWAIN,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Jordan Swain
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left Midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Dover House Lions, Hampton&Richmond, Worcester Park.
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR, Fulham, Chelsea, Brentford, AFC Wimbledonm, Dagenhgam&Redbridge, Crystal Palace, Sutton United, Colliers Wood United, Rayners Lane
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've played football from young, i started playing for my first club when i was 11(Dover House Lions). After a season there, we came 2nd in the league and got promoted. However a coach from Hampton&Richmond took about 10 of us on from them and we made a U'13s for the next season. The coach played me LB so half way through season i left because i felt like i was not improving. I was out of football for a season and then decided to return to Dover House Lions and we ended up having a strong team, finishing 2nd in the league and wining a cup(U'14s). In that season we were in 2 cup finals and the first when i twisted a ligament and i was not allowed to play in the next one. when the next season came our coach folded the team because the players stopped turning up to football. I tried to go to another club last season(Worcester Park) but i did not like the playing style so was not there for long. I haven't played for a club this season and i am looking to get back into one. i have also done Chelsea Soccer Schools From Age of 8 Till i was 12/13. Won Players of the week, was in loads of penalty finals and all the coaches loved me and thought i was talented.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play left midfield and upfront because i am pacey,big and a aerial threat. 2 of my strengths are sprint speed which allows me to dribble at defenders and take them on and also my ball control, which allows me to the ball down and have a shot from distance. 2 of my weakness' would be tackling due to me either not being able to gain possession of ball or giving a foul but i believe i can improve and the same with my stamina, it is low because i have been out of football for a while but i believe i can improve it with working out and training.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i deserve a trial because i haven't had much luck with my football history but i am talented, as i have a lot of ability and i am able to use both feet very well. i am told all the time by friends and family and also my ex coaches that i am a very talented boy and i bring a lot to a club. Every full season i have completed i have been up the top of the leaderboards with assists and goals and our team has been succesful.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS