Daniel Putterill
    Your County : Merseyside
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Left midfield
    Current Club : The venny
    Previous Clubs : Dunlops
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i dont really have a football history but ive been playing sunday leauge football all my life. so as i say i dont really have a football history but ive wanted to ploay for a team all my life, there just hasent been scouts round the area's i play so i would like to have the chance to have a trial. it would be a honour really
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my playing ability, well ive been captain for my team since the age of 6 up to around the age off 13, ive got the ability to run a full length match. i used to be the free kick taker for my team, i can last a full match. And im capable of holding my position, i can play in various positions such as, left midfield, right midfield and upfront
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy director should give me the opportunity to have a trial because i want one so bad an i can show you how much football means to me. it would be a honour to play for any professional team, just let me have the chance. i should get a chance to play for a professional team because id do whatever it takes really, i wouldnt let anything get in my way with a football carear and as i say i love football with a passion

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS