FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

ENGLISH CENTRE FORWARD ,ENGLISH TRIALS, AMARI CHIMARA ,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

amari chimara
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : centre forward
    Current Club : fds
    Previous Clubs : clisold rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : barnet spurs chelsea leyton orient dagenham and redbridge afc wimbledon watford millwall charlton norwich
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing when I was seven my first year I just trained then I made it into the starting 11. i was the top score in my first year and then in my second year I was as well. I have had scouts come to games where we play and they told my coach and dad they like me. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Im strong quick I have good feet and a good touch and like to pass in little one tows when I can. I have a very good shot im right footed with a keen eye for goal. my left foot is not so good however I practice everyday on my accuracy. I realise that you need yo be intelligent on the football pitch and i am working hard on my awareness 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am young and determined to make it as a professional footballer. I have good ability and i'm naturally strong and quick. which cant be taught so I think the skills and tactics the coaches will teach me will be something i will take on board. I have the right attitude and I know when to listen to the coaches and most important is i have always wanted to be a footballer

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS