FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Nathanael Haile
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Attacker
    Current Club : FC Perton
    Previous Clubs : Wednesfield Lions
    Which Club you want a trials for : West Bromich Albion
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football since I was 6. I love the sport for what it is, so I joined my first Amateur Club, where I improved my skills so much, after a few years, I took it very seriously, and worked hard, I was a vital part of my school team and soon attended trails for the County team. Believing, hopefully one day I can do this as a job. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I would say I am quite versatile and understand the game in many aspects. I started off as a RB, but since I was so attacking minded and quick. I turned to the wing and Striker. I beat defenders with shear pace and skill. I am strong with my weaker foot, and have a decent shot. I am quite tall as well which is an advantage in many ways. I like holding up the ball to bring in the midfield to the attack. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should have the opportunity to get a trial as I believe I would be worth it. I am a talented football player with a passion for the beautiful game. I believe I not only want this chance but deserve it. I love football and want to take it that one step further. Getting a trial would be a massive help. It is in me, and I know who I am and what I should be doing... Playing Football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS