adegwu collins
    Your County : nigerian
    Your Nationality : nigerian
    Best Position : midfielder
    Current Club : FC24
    Previous Clubs : FC2s
    Which Club you want a trials for : shiefield united
    Country you live : nigerian
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Not really playde for any big club,still playein for a grass root football club called fc24 in nigeria.really don't have much to sayI am a very good midfielder,who wants to take his football career to the next level,am a very discipline footballer.I am a midfielder who is good at long trust passes,am 6.4feet tall,right footed player good in taking setpices.can also play the central defence role.I will be glad if I am given the opportunity to prove my sef
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very good midfielder,who wants to take his football career to the next level,am a very discipline footballer.I am a midfielder who is good at long trust passes,am 6.4feet tall,right footed player good in taking setpices.can also play the central defence role.I will be glad if I am given the opportunity to prove my sef
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I belive I am very good football,who is good at what I am doing.I chose football as a career because I am good at it,I konw with ma skills nd the abilities I have I will make it and will take my football career to greater places,given me a trail as a director is because you know what I can do and I will never let you down.ready anyday any time when you need me.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS