> City: Raurkela
    > State/Prov: Odisha
    > Country: India
    > Your Age: 17
    > Playing Position: Mid fielder
    > Current Football Club: -
    > Past Football Clubs: -
    > Football Club you want a trial for: any pro club
    > Tell us about your football history in 100 words: i have played for my school and college at national level. i have also played for regional team. i am playing football since age of 6.I have not played for any club in India just because i knew that right now Indian football sucks and there is no use in joining.Yes i agree that they would have increased my fitness level but they would also have disrupted my attitude towards football.I have grown up watching football and i started playing football at the age of 6.
    > Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am right footed player with the ability of using my left foot too.
    > i play as RMF. i have a quick feet and a good pace. i am good at getting through the defenders and making a chance to score.
    > Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: in a football team all you need is a good play maker that can make many chances of scoring. with my good pace and quick feet ability,i can be a good midfielder. i can show u and make u satisfied with me.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS