Kyle Jordan Norris 
    Your County : Cheshire
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Forward 
    Current Club : Spurley hey fc
    Previous Clubs : Marple & edgeley villa 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Stockport county
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played 11 a aside football since the age of 13 at Marple fc where I played as a forward and a left winger for 7 years then played as a forward at edgeley villa for a season untill the team folded then have played five a side football for years for 3 diffrent teams and know currently play as a forward at spurley hey as a new player as a striker I have also played for my school team when I was younger.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My ability I am a very fast player running and also thinking on and off the ball I can adjust to too positions as a forward or a left winger I play very good in a team and can adjust to new players of all abilities I am a very confident player and really hard working and consistent I give 100 per cent in everything I do I have good ball control great passing and I love to score goals.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be offerd a trial or even to join a academy because I am a very confident player and really hard working and determined to full fill my dream of playing a high level of football I feel confident to take on the next stage of football I wish to prove myself and to show others my ability and what I can do where I have a passion for football have all my life since being a child I'm so hard working and won't let anyone down.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS