Tom Wright
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Centre Midfield
    Current Club : Liverpool John Moores University
    Previous Clubs : Liverpool Academy, Burscough FC, Skelmersdale United
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football since I was 4, Started off at Burscough FC and was then given trials for many clubs such as Liverpool, Bolton, Man U, Everton and Blackburn. I have also played for West Lancashire District and then Skelmersdale United. I have impressed for many of these clubs but have came under injury, however I am now injury free and am back playing to the best of my ability and would love to play at a high standard of football again.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very good footballer, I have pace and strength when on the ball and I have the vision to pick out passes to team mates to create goals as well as scoring goals. I also have good individual skill to beat opposing players as well as being a team player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An academy Director should give me a trial because I have been unfortunate to get injuries and lose out on my academy team places and I would be extremely grateful to play at a high level again as I believe that if I get the chance to have a trial I will prove that I can Play good football.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS