HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Chidera Divine Iroegbu
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Verona FC Dublin
    Previous Clubs : Mountview Boys and Girls FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea FC Academy
    Country you live : Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I love football very much, I started playing soccer as a baby but I joined Mountview Boys and Girls FC when I was 8. My mini league team won the Mountview mini league in 2011, I was the top scorrer in the mini league a total of 19goals in 7days. I won the player of the year in 2011/12 and I got a trophy. I started training as a profrssional Goalker with Just 4 Keepers from 2011 till present. As a Goalkeer I aspire to be like Nuer. I now play for Verona FC under 11 team.My love for scoccer made my parents to take me to watch Manchester vs Chelsea match at Old Traffort in August 2013. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability is level 1. I am an all rounder. I play several positions in the field. As a Goalkeer, Left wing, centre mid and defence. I can play several matches in a day, I never gets tired, always full of energy. After a match I am asked to keep for other teams. I must say I am good in football, I joined Verona FC last year after Luka my present Manager watched me in goals and he approached my Mum if I could keep for his team. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Direc tor should give me trials because I always work hard and parents and football fans who watches me when am in goals always tell me that I am very good. I am not just a Goalkeeper but I am also a Sweeper in goals. I also play centre mid, left wing and defence.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS