Tom Cleary
    Your County : Avon
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Attacking Midfielder
    Current Club : None, currently looking
    Previous Clubs : St George EIG, Shirehampton Colts
    Which Club you want a trials for : Birmingham City
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I have won numerous trophies, I have played for 2 different clubs and achieved promotion with each club. I don't have a club at the moment, due to my former club not joining an Under 18 league, but I am training with an adult football team at the moment, and I am set to join them for the upcoming season. I have set up around 100 goals while scoring about 25. I have had trials with West Brom and nearly attended a trial at Charlton Athletic, but I broke my ankle, ruling myself out.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am a left footed player. I am very versatile and I've played as a Centre Forward, Left and Right Wing, Holding Midfield, Left Back and as an Attacking Midfielder. I am a quick player and I'm about 5"10, I am a very tough tackler, furthermore I have great aggression and power in my tackles for my size, and have won various awards and been named man of the match several times in all positions I've played in. I am a regular set-piece taker while I have great vision and aggression. My passing and crossing is pinpoint while I'm also a good goalscorer. I am a trickster who can use both feet while I have no trouble in beating my man. I have good leadership skills too.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am playing good football and I've improved since my last trial in July. I nearly had trials with Charlton Athletic in November, but I broke my ankle two weeks prior to the date, but that's recovered now. I have yet to have another chance, but I believe if I was to take part in trials now; I'd have a stronger chance. Teams have shown an interest in me and now I'm ready to take it to the next level. I have proven myself over the years so I think it's time I got my fair chance.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS