FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

BULGARIA FOOTBALL TRIALS Nikolai Stoyanov Stoyanov

WARNING This CV is about to expire.

To keep it published here please re register it for 1 year.

Register to guarantee it on here for 1 year.

Registration is normally £30 per year.

Special Offer, Register Today Only £10

Direct with Tony's Soccer School

1 Year registration includes...

GET PROMOTED TO LEAGUE 1

Regular updates on future Football Academy Trials.

Exclusive first Chance Football Trial Date opportunities

Unlimited CV Updates.

Guarantee League 1 Position of your CV.

1000's of Clubs and Scouts View here everyday.

Personal email communication with our Academy Director.

Secure Paypal Checkout.

Failure to Keep your CV registered ould result in CV removal

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Nikolai Stoyanov Stoyanov
    Your Nationality : Bulgarian
    Best Position : Only Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Velbuzhd FC( Kustendil)
    Previous Clubs : Buzludja FC, Kustendil FC - formers,(Kusyendil)
    Which Club you want a trials for : Southend United, Colchester United, or Leyton Orient
    Country you live : Bulgaria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Iwas born on 16-th October 2002 in Kustendil,in the Southwest of Bulgaria,82 km from Sofia.I train like goalkeeper from 13-th January,2013.In the beginn i trained with boys, 1-2 years bigger from me.In 2010 i have 5 games,52 minutes,with 20 assume goals,15 reflect shoots.2011 -7 games,125 minutes,26 assume goals,23 reflect shoots.2012 -8 games(5 in Football-7 Championship in Sofia,without substitution,225 minutes),313 minutes,assume 42 goals,34 reflect shoots.2013 -23 games,550 minutes(include Football-7 and Football-9 Championships),assume goals 14,reflect shoots 61.Most of the games are in Sofia, with very strong teams- Levski,CSKA,Slavia and others.On 22-nnd May 2012 i was on trial in private club in Sofia -DIT Sport,with very good performance.Growth to 30.11.2013 - 140cm,weight-37kg.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Full concentration on the game.Very good position and condition in the work of the football gate.Very good,brave and fearless play outside of the footbdll gate -good play with legs,entry into controversial osituations,interrupt on passes,timely go out from the footlall gate.Experience,routine.Stil more desirable - comunnication with the defenders,stay close to goalline and work about go out at static situations.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am very ambition and strong boy, play with discipline an desire.I think that i have enperience,routine,qualities and confidens to come in England for football.The english football are my favourite- style,fans,organization and possibilities for progress.In Bulgaria can not progress, bicause have many outside of football things and factors.My father knows lot for the English football,speaks english good and can help for everything in England.We are fans of Manchester United!

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS