FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Nathan Gary Bentley
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Left midfield
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Hykeham tigers c
    Which Club you want a trials for : Mk Dons 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I used to play for a Bedfordshire local team. As a team we won many medals for ourselves and the club. I got man of the match frequently and scored 50 goals in 36 games when I was 5. But as I started moving around, it caused me to stop playing for two years. I then joined a team in Boston at the at of 8, I scored 36 goals in 46 games for them. Then moving to Lincoln, I joined Clayton Wanderers- I played right back. Soon after, I moved to the team above and played only 12 games, but I scored 8 goals from the wing. I joined another team, the year above, I played 5 games but then left to play for my own age group. I scored 5 goals in 8 games in my first season. The season after I scored 15 goals in the full season but I played centre midfield. I'm looking to develop my skills and give myself a higher potential and target to aim for.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have many abilities in football. I have a lot of speed, strength on and off the ball. I also make a lot of runs, making the defenders drift out of position, making it easier for the strikers to create an impact in the game. I have a good shot, recorded at 68mph last year when kicking the ball. I scored 2/3 free kicks and I have a lot of skill on the ball.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe I should be given a trial because I am a good listener and respond well when given instructions. I work well as part of a team but also as an individual. I am a team working player, I got a A in my GCSE for football and my teachers have told me I should have accepted a team a year ago when offered to play for Lincoln but I don't think it would show my full potential. So I have decided on this, I should be picked as im a hard worker and I will do anything to get far enough and I will be the hardest working player if you decide to pick me.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS