evan murphy
    Your County : dublin
    Your Nationality : Irish
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Swords Celtic
    Previous Clubs : Swords Celtic
    Which Club you want a trials for : Sunderland
    Country you live : Ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing for Swords Celtic when I was 4. I have played in many positions and this is my first season playing as a Striker. I play in the Premier League in the NDSL, I am also on the NDSL Academy team. During this season I have been asked to join the NDSL Academy, I have been asked to join the PATH2PRO Academy and I am currently on trials with bohemians under 19's Airtricity league team. I have scored 13 goals in 10 matches for Swords Celtic this season, I scored 7 goals in the 4 matches for my school team and I have scored in the only NDSL game this season. I am the captain for my school team and last year I played for both the under 17's and under 19's school teams. I have always played with Swords Celtic despite being asked to join other clubs and I have won the league with them. I have played against the Manchester United youth team and gone to Amsterdam for a tournament with Swords Celtic. This year I am going to Scotland to play Hibernian's youth team and St. Johnstone's youth team with the NDSL Academy.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very good at running with the ball and love to attack. I am very fast and compete in the 100m, 200m and 400m sprints, which is reflected in my attacking play. I have been told that I have an ability to read the game and position myself well as a striker by my managers. I am 6ft tall and very physical when I play. Coaches have commented on my ability to play off the shoulder of the last defender. I score many goals with both feet from inside and outside the box
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe I have the ability to play with professional clubs in England. I work hard on and off the field and i work well my teammates. I have always loved playing football and it is my ambition to play at professional level. I work well with managers and coaches and I do my best to improve my skills 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS