HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Art Sosoli
    Your Nationality : Finnish
    Best Position : Left-back
    Current Club : Regent Park fc
    Previous Clubs : FC Inter Turku, Finland
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football from age 5-11 at Lauste 00 Nappula, Finland. From 11-12 years I started to play for professional football club FC Inter Turku, Finland. There I played as a Left-Back. I moved to London December 2012. On January 2013- March had training at Baily academy, Walthamstow. March-present I am playing at Regent Park fc as a Left-back and sometimes as Mid-fielder. I am going to attend to Gothia cup Sweden on July 2014 with Regent Park. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have a good control and I am confident with the ball. My advantages are good positioning,I can understand the game well and have a good skills. I am confident in my position, in one on one situation s about more than 90% I can get the ball from the attacker. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Football is something that I have played and enjoy playing everyday on my free time. Football means everything to me. I never give up and I do everything to improve my skills. I am very hard worker and I have discipline at work. The biggest reason I think the Academy Director should give me a trial is because I have played football from 5 years old and I have never stop 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS