HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Alonzo Nicholas Clarke
    Your Nationality : American 
    Best Position : Defensive mid 
    Current Club : Bethesda-Olney Academy
    Previous Clubs : Bethesda Lions 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham 
    Country you live : United States
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have have won every tournament I participated in except 2 of them and I have been awarded player of every tournament we won. I am a USA national team pool player. I play at the highest level in America . Past couple of years , I played in national league and region 1 premier league and won both. My team and I have been the US soccer national championships in the pay two years and came in 3rd place. I was on the best 11 for both years 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can control the game due to , the ability to change pace and also switch the field with ease. I am 5'11 so I win many headers. I am 170 so I also dispossess the ball from the other team a lot. I have a great long ball, precise vision, aerial threat and. I bring speed and power through the middle also able to play center back and attacking mid.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be given a trial due to, my ability to influence the game and ability to change the game at any moment. My wide range of passing , speed, power, and as a goal scoring midfielder can be a asset to your program. I also love in a bad neighborhood and want to get out of this place and I feel the only way to have a successful life is playing football . 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS